Tottenham - Everton
DOM, 09 FEB 2014, White Hart Lane
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to the match day. If in doubt please check the official club website. Changes within the date frame are beyond our control and we ask that you are aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be send to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
Below you can read more about the seating and categories available for this football match.
No 10 Club Lounge North Stand:
-Vista excelente del campo
-Antes del partido disfruta un sandwich sustancial deli-gourmet cortado por un chef, con ensalada
-Servido en el moderno y espacioso lounge del estadio
-Asientos con mesa disponible
-Bar (no hay bebidas gratis incluidas en el pack)
-Café/té en el medio tiempo
-Programa del partido
-Ficha del equipo
-Leyenda de los spurs (un antiguo jugador) visitará el lounge
-Abre dos horas antes del comienzo del partido, abierto una hora después del último silbido
-Ambiente simpático e informal, familias bienvenidas
Lilywhite Lounge West Stand:
-Long side or Short side tickets.
Premium Executive Seats, incl. Pre-match buffet:
- Tickets are always at the North West Corner overlooking Spurs home fans in the famous North Bank.
- Includes a Pre-match buffet served 2 hours before the game in one of the stadiums restaurants.
- Matchday programme.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Cash bar available at half-time and after the game.
- No dress code(except no opposition football shirts), a relaxed atmosphere and families and children are welcome.
Box Seats Long side:
- Fantastic long side seat position, between edge of penalty box and half way line
- Seat location directly above first tier with clear view to pitch and substitutes bench
- Comfortable wide seats, weather protected as seats are behind expansive panoramic glass
- Access to VIP box holders lounge – ex-players often in attendance
- Drinks available to purchase in lounge
- Team sheets distributed to boxes
- Stadium and VIP lounge open 2.5 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- There is no strict dress casual, but no ripped jeans, or away football shirts – home shirts are allowed.
Tottenham vs Everton, DOM, 05 MAR 2017
Tottenham vs Everton, SÁB, 29 AGO 2015
Tottenham vs Everton, DOM, 30 NOV 2014
Tottenham vs Everton, DOM, 09 FEB 2014