See all of the famous sights in America’s capital city, like the White House, U.S. Capitol Building, and the World War II Memorial!Highlights:
- Explore Washington DC in a day
- See the popular sights of DC
- Take photos in front of the White House
- Get glimpses of even more sights from the bus
- Hear about the sights from your driver/guide on the bus
- Explore the sights on your ownExperience DC in a DayYour tour begins with the U.S. Capitol Building, which is where some of the most important decisions involving the United States are made. It's here the legislative portion of the government is situated.
You will also go to the White House, where you’ll have the chance to take a few photographs in front of the iconic building. Unfortunately, public tours are no longer permitted, so you'll only admire the White House from the outside. You'll also check in at the White House Visitors Center while there and get closer to the building itself.
The next stop is the World War II Memorial, which is located on the National Mall. This monument to those that lost their lives in the war is huge and there are columns with wreaths that each represent a state. At the National Mall, you'll also see some of the most famous sights that this city has to offer, such as the Reflecting Pool and Lincoln Memorial. You'll have the chance to see the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall,
Korean War Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial.
To top this tour off, you’ll also see a variety of sights from the comfort of our motor coach. Catch a glimpse of the FBI Building, National Archives, and famous Washington Monument.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the Gray Line office in Union Station.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the Gray Line office at Union Station on the Bus Terminal Level.
Please be there approx. 30 minutes in order to have enough time to redeem your voucher before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Union Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is lunch included?
No, lunch is not included in this tour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
There is also Family Tickets for 2 adults and 2 children between age 3-11.
- Your driver will not accompany you outside of the bus. You will explore the sights on your own.