FC Barcelona - Ajax Champions League
MAR, 21 OCT 2014, Camp Nou
* La fecha y la hora del partido se confirman 5-30 días antes del partido. Si tiene alguna duda por favor mire la página official del club. Los cambios de fecha están fuera de nuestro control y pedimos que lo tenga en cuenta al pleanear su viaje!
* Jamás tendrá asientos sueltos. Nuestros asientos siempre estarán al lado o justo en frente o delante de sus acompañantes. You will NEVER get any single seats. Garantizamos que nunca se asignan asientos sueltos
* Los asientos siempre estarán entre los seguidores de casa o en zona neutra..
* En cuanto haya completado su reserve recibirá una confirmación por correo electrónico.
* Toda la información que necesita sobre la recogida de entradas vendrá claramente indicada en la confirmación.
* Recomendamos leer detenidamente las condiciones para la compra de entradas de fútbol.
Abajo puede leer más sobre los asientos y las categorías disponibles para este partido
CATEGORY VIP PLAYERS ZONE:
In the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you will have great seats along the touch line and have access to the Directors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before the match, at half time and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Players Zone tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Directors Lounge.
CATEGORY VIP BALCONY, Long Side & Short Side:
Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribuna" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Tribuna", 1st or 2nd ring on the sides, or 3rd ring
"Lateral" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Corner", 1st or 2nd ring
"Lateral" Lower, 3rd ring
"Corner" Lower, 3rd ring
"Gol", 1st or 2nd ring. Some category 4 seats might have partly restricted or restricted view of the pitch because of the fence, the goal and/or cameras.
"Corner" Upper, 3rd ring
"Lateral" Upper, 3rd ring
"Gol" 3rd ring
*For Category 5 and 6 tickets some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and all seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
All football tickets are included a round trip metro ticket to go from Barcelona city to the Camp Nou stadium.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
FC Barcelona vs Ajax Champions League, MAR, 21 OCT 2014
FC Barcelona vs Ajax Champions League, MIÉ, 18 SEP 2013