FC Barcelona - Getafe
SÁB, 19 MAR 2011, Camp Nou
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to the match day. If in doubt please check the official club website. Changes within the date frame are beyond our control and we ask that you are aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be send to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
Below you can read more about the seating and categories available for this football match.
CATEGORY VIP PLAYERS ZONE: In the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you will have great seats along the touch line and have access to the Directors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before the match, at half time and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Players Zone tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Directors Lounge.
CATEGORY VIP BALCONY, Long Side & Short Side: Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 and 2 : Long side (touch line) tickets.
CATEGORY 3 : For Category 3 some of the seats are close to the pitch behind the goal. These seats might have partly restricted or restricted view of the pitch because of the fence, the goal and/or cameras.
CATEGORY 4 and 5 : For Category 4 and 5 tickets some of the seats can have restricted views of the pitch and all seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, SÁB, 12 MAR 2016
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, MAR, 28 ABR 2015
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, SÁB, 03 MAY 2014
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, DOM, 10 FEB 2013
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, MAR, 10 ABR 2012
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, SÁB, 19 MAR 2011
FC Barcelona vs Getafe, SÁB, 06 FEB 2010