Real Madrid - Celta de Vigo
LUN, 06 ENE 2014, Santiago Bernabeu
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to the match day. If in doubt please check the official club website. Changes within the date frame are beyond our control and we ask that you are aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be send to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
Below you can read more about the seating and categories available for this football match.
CATEGORY 1 : Main stand tickets (touchline) – The Blue area on the arena plan!
CATEGORY 2 : Are both on main stand (touchline) and behind the goal – The Yellow area on the arena plan!
CATEGORY 3 : Bag målet - Behind the goal – The Red area on the arena plan. NB: Some of the seats in this category have restricted view, and all of the seats are high up in the stadium.
VIP BOX 5008 : The Private Box 5008 has a capacity for 10 persons, situated on the long side of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, is spacious, comfortable, and offer access through VIP Area exclusive elevators. Open bar, canapés & tapas is inclusive when booking seats in Private Box 5008 and is open from 1 hour prior to the match and up to 30 min. after the match. The Box is behind glass, and has a TV so all situations can be studied and discussed in slow motion. The windows can be opened at the top, and you have free access to come and go from the Box as you like, so you can get the feeling of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium!
VIP SEATS SECTION 108: Is located close to the pitch in Section 108, which are located in the Lower Main Stand of the West Stand. They make one feel right on the pitch and feature an exclusive catering area in the emblematic Museum room featuring the football team’s European Cup trophies.
Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo, SÁB, 27 AGO 2016
Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo, SÁB, 05 MAR 2016
Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo, SÁB, 06 DIC 2014
Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo, LUN, 06 ENE 2014